1. The information you provide to us when using our website will be held on secure servers and used for the purpose of reviewing, developing & improving online services. We also use this data in order to deliver relevant content tailored just right by your needs as well as advertising programs that might suit what’s important most within each individual campaign – all while maintaining privacy standards at every turn.
2. Motion Videos is always innovating and working to provide the best service possible so their customer’s needs are front-of-mind for everything they do. Motion Videos will occasionally send out e-mail updates about new features or services that may interest you – if this doesn’t sound interesting then just reply “No” when asked whether want these messages sent directly onto your inbox or by unsubscribing from our mailing list.
4. The information you provide to us will be used in a way that is compatible with data protection laws across the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The nature of the Internet makes it possible for data and information you submit to us, as well as any personal details like your name or email address, to end up being transferred outside of the EEA.
5. Our data will be held for the maximum time allowed by law.
7. You have a right to access and correct or delete any information about you or your company.
9. Motion Videos is a trading name Motion Videos Creative Limited. Company number: 10347100. Registered office: Bank House, 71 Dale Street, Milnrow, Rochdale OL16 3NJ.
10. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
At Motion Videos, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
If you feel the product(s) you purchased does/do not best fit your requirements, we want to make things right.
Our policy offers a full refund or exchange of the product within 30 days of your date of purchase if there has been an error on our behalf. However, due to the nature of some of our digital products, it’s not always possible to issue a refund or replacement if you made an error with your purchase.
We’d love to know what went wrong and how we can improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request if you reach out to us directly.
Motion Videos and our payment processor submit the refund immediately and make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. Your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card. More details can be found via stripe.com at Customer refund processing time.
Please note that products using the Billing API for SaaS Products are subject to the respective third-party’s refund policy.